jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj


Simple pleasures


Image :  via Artemis

It is so nice if you can pluck fresh herbs from your own garden. I especially love the scent of  rosemary.

Photo © Aina - Modern Country

- Take a few slices of lemon,
 a bundle of rosemary and a tablespoon of vanilla. 
Let simmer all day for a fresh smelling home. 


I am enjoying lazy days, the wonderful smell of homegrown herbs, sunny mornings outside in the garden, learning myself new recipes, and I am also spending a lot of time reading enthusiastically through my new book, The blue chair Jam cookbook. The pictures are amazing.
Life certainly is  GOOD !  


I hope you are enjoying Your summer !


~ Aina ~

10 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Hi Aina,
I am sure is smells terrific!
We have two huge rosemary bushes in our front yard and any time you just brush up against them it is like you have bathed in rosemary, lol.

Take care.
Amy

Home and Lifestyle said...

We genieten hier ook van zomerse dagen, vandaag was het zelfs tropisch warm dus we zoeken in de tuin een heerlijk plekje in de schaduw! Geniet nog lekker van de zomer!

Lieve groet, Ingrid

Henhurst Interiors said...

What a wonderful idea. I will definitely try it.

All best,
Phyllis

Fågel Blå said...

Its look lovely!
Have a nice day!
Kathrine

bec said...

oh what a lovely room freshner.. I will surely try this...
Bec x

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Hi Aina,
Yes, I do make Jam occasionally . It's funny, I do the same with herbs, as your post today, almost exactly, except I have been using orange slices, a vanilla bean and rosemary... it is heavenly. Enjoy your weekend.
Ciao,
Mary

Petra said...

Hi Aina,

Wat zal dat lekker ruiken! Ik ga dat ook eens proberen.

Lieve groet van Petra

Lara said...

Thank you for the nice home scenting tip! I absolutely ADORE your blog. I am a big fan of this country style, too. :)
Hugs,
Lara

Jo said...

beautiful photos ;)

beglaubigte übersetzung said...

Rosemary, such a wonderful smell and taste!