A little while ago my sweet blog friend Tracey Leber, who writes the always pretty and Inspiring blog French Larkspur introduced me to a brand new e-course that could help women to create The Home they always wanted. Not the perfect, over styled soulless home, but a home that makes everyone happy. With warmth, a bit of character, an imperfect home that still looks pretty. To me this sounded very interesting, considering the huge focus on that everything "needs" to be perfect these days. Personally I LOVE a home with personality, rooms decorated with a mismatch of furniture's, an odd chair, some children`s art, a home with something a little surprising to it. However I know it can be very difficult to achieve !! But with a little help from these 5 talented and kind women, maybe you could get the tools to create Your dreamhome that reflects you and your family.
Creatively Made Home is an all new e-course designed to inspire and encourage you to create and style a home that you and your family love to live in...it is a journey to help you define your decorating style so that it is a true reflection of your heart...
This is a 5 week online course that will be hosted by:
and TRACEY LEBER
This is a course that celebrates making life beautiful in the everyday!
Here is the jam-packed schedule for Creatively Made Home:
* Each week you will have amazing truthful videos from not only the five teachers but other creative women.
* Each week we will take a room from one of YOU and all five women will give their suggestions telling you how they would transform the room with their style.
* There will be 50+ project videos.
These will be incredible videos that include everything from gardening, cooking, gift giving and decorating.
* There will be written tips from each woman telling you how she starts a room, picks paint, fabrics, etc. You will learn where to start when putting your own home together.
* Tons of beautiful house photos from each of the five women.
* Videos that truly reflect what life is like in each of their homes. The stuff that life is really about.
* Each woman will share their own truthful journey about how they started making their home a reflection of their hearts.
* Each person registered will get an easy entertaining e-book to download.
It will contain go to recipes for beautiful and easy entertaining (they do go together), photos of table settings that take the stress out of having people over, favorite drinks and so much more (and their funniest entertaining story).
* There will be a private Facebook group to connect with other class members.
* There will be a once a week live discussion with one of the teachers!
* You will get printables and pdfs to keep and use again and again.
Class begins October 22nd
Registration is now open
The price is $58 for all 5 weeks
Click below to sign up
* For frequently asked questions please go HERE
- Doesn`t this sound like much fun ???
I have already joined this wonderful group of women, I hope you will join us too !!
~ Aina ~