jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj


Delight..

 


When spring comes, it is an unmistakable overflowing feelings of delight. There is this simple joy about everything bursting with new life. Winter is tough, I am always counting the weeks, feeling often drained and uninspired. But then, suddenly spring is here and every day is just so promising.




I think everyone has a special tree, or should I say a favorite fruit ? I love our  neighbours plum tree, maybe because it is old and buckled. The twigs are pointing everywhere, utterly charming. It is the first tree to bloom in spring, I look out on it and smile when I work. Did you know that the plum tree is a member of the same family as the cherry and Apricot ? 


Photos © Aina - Modern Country


Hope you all are doing well. 
Have a nice weekend !


~ Aina ~




11 comments:

Justine said...

Beautiful photos:) I love winter but spring is definitely my favourite season:)
Warm spring greetings from Poland:)

It's me said...

Beautiful.....love spring....happy weekend Aina....love Ria....x!

Home and Lifestyle said...

De lente geeft energie. Gelukkig hebben we hier al van heerlijke lentedagen mogen genieten. Ik hoop dat de zon bij jullie ook al veelvuldig heeft geschenen.

Fijn weekend en liefs, Ingrid

Sea Angels said...

Thank goodness the blossom is out...just when I think I have run out of patience waiting...its there in all its fragile glory xx your blossoms are quite lovely.
Hugs Lynn xx

Unknown said...

I wish spring would come to Eastern Canada as well. I miss seeing nature bloom :)

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Beautiful… I agree …love springtime…Happy weekend…

(eddas) said...

Ja det er så deilig at våren er på vei til oss igjen :)ha en kos påske...

Lory said...

Yes, spring is wonderful. Happy Easter dear Aina

Loretta

letrecivette said...

I love Spring!! Happy Sunday Aina, Monica

Petra said...

Ik ben zo blij dat de winter voorbij is en dat de lente begonnen is. De tuin is al heerlijk groen en diverse bloemen bloeien al! Geniet van de lente Aina!

Lieve groet van Petra

Maliva`s verden said...

Nyyydelig innlegg som alltid, savner deg når det går lang tid mellom hvert innlegg. Men nå håper jeg du er klar for å dele masse herlig inspirasjon med oss igjen. Takk for koselig kommentar inne hos meg, det varmet kan du si. Ønsker deg fortsatt en god påske med masse sol og glede. Varm klem fra meg